About Penny Bail Bonds
Penny Bail Bonds was founded over 30 years ago. We were built on the idea of providing our clients with the best bail bonds service we can offer. So since our founding nearly three decades ago we have worked tirelessly to keep that philosophy alive. We make sure that all our clients receive the best bail service available and are treated with dignity and respect.
Many businesses set out to provide their clientele with excellent service, but few truly achieve it. We at Penny Bail Bonds know that great service can always be improved. That is why we don’t settle for good bail agents, we continue to train and retrain our bondsmen every year. This way you will always get the best service we can offer you.
Our skilled and talented bail agents are available all day, every day. This way if you ever run into trouble and need to be bailed out of jail, help is just a phone call away. Call us right now at
We not only provide the best bail service in California, we provide our clients with some of the best deals. Bail is not cheap and so paying for a bail bond can be rather difficult. We offer payment plans and don’t have to have perfect credit to qualify for one. We even offer discounts to qualifying clients. If you or a cosigner is in the military or a member of the AARP you can receive a discount.
Keep Your Loved One in Your Life
Being separated from loved ones for an extended period of time is rough. You get used to seeing this person on a daily basis, and suddenly their gone. Their absence can feel like a part of you is missing, and it is not a good feeling. You want to avoid feeling like this, which can be problematic if they were just arrested.
Luckily, there is a solution: post their bail. Now, posting bail alone is a very difficult task due to the cost of doing so. Bail costs several thousands of dollars, and if you are like most people, you do not have that kind of money just sitting untouched in your bank account.
Due to this fact, most people turn to a bail bond company to help them post bail. One of the best bail bond companies in the state of California is Penny Bail Bonds in San Bernardino. We have been assisting Californians with their bails for over 30 years. We know exactly what we are doing when it comes to bail.
Our bail agents here at Penny Bail Bonds in San Bernardino know everything there is to know about bail. They can answer all of your questions and guide you through each step of the bail bond process. They will be by your side through the whole thing and will keep you updated on the status of your loved one’s release from jail.
If you want to ensure that your loved one is by your side for as long as possible, then you need to bail them out of jail. The best way to do this in the state of California is by contacting the professionals working here at Penny Bail Bonds in San Bernardino. We will guide you through the bail bond process and answer your questions along the way.
Why do We Care?
Penny Bail Bonds in San Bernardino isn’t just another bail company. It’s a family -owned, and that makes a big difference. Penny Bail Bonds in San Bernardino is a family that understands bad luck and Murphy’s Law. We understand that if it were our family member needing to be bonded out of jail, we’d want the best service.
Our bail agents are ready to be of service to you and to provide you with the best customer service that they can offer. We have agents available 24/7, waiting to answer your questions, address your concerns, and help you bail out your loved ones. We want this process to be as easy as possible for you.
No one is ever ready for life’s curve balls. You weren’t planning on needing to bail someone out. The last thing you need is an extra expensive bill and we get that. We understand that this wasn’t planned and our agents are willing to work with you on finding the perfect plan for you. Our affordable payment plans are exactly what you need.
We are direct here at Penny Bail Bonds in San Bernardino because we don’t want to waste your time. We understand that your time is a very valuable commodity. That is why we offer free warrant checks as well. Most counties allow us to check without being there in person, so let us check for you.
Here at Penny Bail Bonds in San Bernardino we have awesome ways for you to get in contact with us. Besides being able to call us whenever, you can also meet with an agent in person or contact us through our website. As soon as you pull up our website there is a giant button labeled “Talk to an agent now”. Once you click it, you’ll be connected to an agent in seconds.
This button is great for those folks who don’t want to talk with a person, but want answers right away. Chatting with us can help save your time. We understand the hassle and frustration that talking to people may cause some. We also understand that no one likes having to wait around on hold, and this button eliminates that. Don’t be afraid or intimidated to give us a call. After all, we care about you and your family.
If you any questions regarding bail, just call
866-736-6977 or click Chat With Us now.
Our mission at Penny Bail Bonds is to help you as much as we can during this difficult period of your life. We are a group of honest, professional bail agents and support people who strive to find ways to help you put the pieces of your life back together anywhere in California, and in many other states across the nation. We start with jail release 24/7 – in a way you can afford. But, we don’t stop there. After your release, we continue to support you or your family by providing referrals to programs or services you may need in your community. We also speak Spanish.
We are dedicated to:
Resolve: To help our clients in any way we can to rehabilitate their lives. We also resolve to provide ethical and honest bail bonds services to our clients.
Referral: We have a strong network of professionals, programs and resources to help our clients. Our list includes alcohol and drug treatment centers and sober living homes, psychologists, marital therapists, anger management specialists, and re-entry programs.
Rehabilitation: We participate in our clients’ rehabilitation through referral and financial support. This is accomplished through our new Penny Partners program, enabling access to needed services.
Recovery: Because a high percentage of legal problems requiring bail are addiction-related, we strongly support the need for recovery programs and client commitment to leading a life free of substance abuse.
Renewal: Helping clients start over and rebuild their lives.
Penny Bail Bonds is different from all other bail bonds companies. We set the bar higher! We are committed to helping clients through this difficult period with as little pain and hassle as possible. We are also committed to helping clients break the pattern of life problems.
Penny Bail Bonds shows this commitment by:
- Providing resources and referrals for our substance-abusing clients. These recovery resources are free and available online.
- Establishing the unique and innovative Penny Partner Program. Through this community service, PBB provides scholarships and donations to participating recovery programs.
- Publishing a free Newsletter called “Aftercare” which provides information and resources for clients to get back on their feet and pull their lives together.
- Hiring and training Bail Agents to be professionals- in every way.
- Penny Bail Bond agents are mobile and flexible regarding meeting locations.
- Penny Bail Bonds provides convenient payment plans for clients including 50% down with no interest or finance charges on the balance.
- Penny Bail Bond agents will attend court with clients as needed for advice and emotional support.
- Penny Bail Bonds agents provide mobile notary services to lawyers and clients.
- Penny Bail Bonds helpful office staff completes necessary paperwork for clients.
Bail Bond Storeman Code of Ethics
We subscribe to the ethics of the California Bail Agents Association.
Among the most important of these principals and practices are the following:
- Ethics Principle #1. Penny Bail Bonds endeavors constantly to be informed regarding current laws, proposed legislation, governmental orders or regulations, and other significant information and public policies which may affect the interests of our clients.
- Ethics Principle #2. Penny Bail Bonds makes a practice of full and complete disclosure to all parties, be they principal or indemnitor, of any and all possible liabilities, penalties or detriments which may arise from their involvement in that particular undertaking which secures the release from custody of a person who is charged with a criminal offense.
- Ethics Principle #3. If Penny Bail bonds receives of notice that a client did not appear in court as scheduled, all indemnitors and real estate parties of interest will be notified and told what their financial liability is or may be.
- Ethics Principle #4. Penny Bail bonds will supply all indemnitors to an undertaking with a true copy of any document representing a binding legal contract to which she or he is to be or is being committed.
- Ethics Principle #5. When an examination of the material factors of a potential undertaking reasonably convinces Penny Bail Bonds that we willl be unable to undertake that particular bail relationship, the bail licensee should immediately inform all involved parties that she or he will not be able to secure the release of the defendant so that the defendant or his or her affiliates may promptly seek his or her release by another means.
- Ethics Principle #6. Penny Bail Bonds complies in full with the laws and regulations governing the transaction of bail in the State of California. Such compliance must necessarily include those matters dealing with the trust and fiduciary relationship as it relates to monies and properties which may secure an undertaking. The highest moral and ethical practices are maintained when entering into a trust or fiduciary relationship.