Information on What to do when you’re Arrested
1. Call one of your most loved family members – sibling, parent, cousin. Briefly tell them your situation and ask them to help bail you out by contacting Penny Bail Bonds in San Bernardino.
2. Once bailed out, return home with your loved one. Expand on the situation that got you in jail, let them know that you will never fall into this much trouble again. You regret getting arrested and you regret pulling your loved one in.
3. Over the next few days until you are asked to appear in court, return to work and/ or school, do not put yourself in a situation that can lead to trouble or jeopardize your conditions of release on bail, help out around the house, spend more time with family and friends in a safe environment and enjoy your time with them. Show them that getting arrested is not a true reflection of your character.
4. Prepare yourself for court.
5. Appear in court when asked.
Doesn’t seem too hard, right? This “free time” is meant to be spent with your loved ones. Getting arrested is often a “wake up call” for many because they finally see the dire consequences that are just within their reach. By spending time with loved ones, you really realize how much you do not want to miss out on if you were arrested.