Most people never plan on needing to bail someone out of jail. They are often caught off guard when they discover that a friend or family member has been arrested. This leaves them with a whole lot of questions on how to help their friend or family member. Luckily, Penny Bail Bonds in San Bernardino is here to help. Our bail agents are some of the best in California and can happily answer all of your questions. Some of the questions that our bail agents hear daily include:
- How much does a bail bond cost? The cost of a bail bond is 10% of the person’s bail. If your loved one’s bail is set at $20,000, then the bail bond will only cost $2,000.
- Are there any discounts? We do offer discounts for qualified clients. If a co-signer for the bail bond is a member of a union, a member of AARP, a member of the military, a homeowner, or has a private attorney, then they can qualify for 20% off the price of the bail bond. This way, you only have to pay 8% of the full bail price, not the usual 10%.
- What are co-signers? Co-signers are the people who sign the contract for the bail bond. If you are bailing out a loved one, you are the signer. If anyone else is helping you post the bail, and they sign too, then you are all co-signers.
- Can I make payments? Yes, we provide all of our clients with personalized payment plans. This way, everyone can afford to bail their loved ones out of jail.
- How much is the interest on the payment plan? All of our payment plans have 0% interest. At Penny Bail Bonds in San Bernardino we don’t think you should have to pay more just for using a payment plan.
- How long does it take for my loved one to be released? The length of the release process varies from jail to jail. Some locations can have someone out of jail in a few hours, others can take up to a day to process the paperwork. It usually depends on the size of the jail, with larger ones taking more time than smaller ones.
This is just a small sample of the questions that our bail agents answer daily here at Penny Bail Bonds in San Bernardino. If you still have questions about the bail process, don’t panic. Our bail agents are available 24/7 to provide free consultations to whoever may need them.